FMS Community
You can login here!
FMS Community
You can login here!
FMS Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FMS Community

-

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Live Chat!  

I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
test

I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why? Empty
PostSubject: I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why?   I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:45 pm

I have contacted LC 2 times now it's taking over 5 days now??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why?   I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Hi!

Thanks for posting in the FMS Community!

I understand what is happening and I'm sorry you have felt the need to contact us on the Community to tell us this.

Do you have a ticket ID I can lookup and see what is happening? I can then chase things up and let you know what is happening.

Cannot wait to hear from you Smile

Thanks,
Zoe Jones
Community Manager
Back to top Go down
https://fmshelpcentre.board-directory.net
test

PostSubject: Re: I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why?   I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Hi

Ticket ID: 62930123.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why?   I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 pm

25.04.2016/21:03:19
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us!

I've taken a quick look at the ticket and I'm seeing no response from our end for the last 72 hours. It's quite stranger I'm not going to say otherwise so I have escalated to ticket to the Customer Services Manager who will pick up on this within 5 hours or less since I have updated the ticket to a High priority.

I hope this get's resolved now, if not or you have any questions or concerns then please just come back to this post and I'll assist further!

Best wishes,

Ben | FMS Community Associate
Back to top Go down
https://fmshelpcentre.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why?   I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still unable to get my account unlocked, why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FMS Community :: General Queries :: Forum-
Jump to: